Re: [Harp-L] Substitute for tweed champ

On 10/24/2013 2:07 PM, Timothy Kane wrote:
5 watts is 5 watts. Unless you have a sound guy who, like you say, is harp-friendly and knows how to get you heard in the mix, you're gonna have trouble hearing yourself onstage.

That's why I have other amps for those situations.

I appreciate all the suggestions for larger amps, but am specifically looking for an amp to replace my tweed champ. Thanks for all the links, you've given me several options to consider.

BB