[Harp-L] cleaning shop

I'm doing a bit of cleaning around the shop and I've got a bunch of extra parts that I need to get rid of. I've got around 11 oem saxony combs, probably the same number of complete mouthpiece assemblies, around 20 oem chromatic deluxe combs and mouthpieces, and probably around 40 oem 270 combs and mouthpieces. I've been trying to clean up the shop a bit and I've had this box full of parts sitting around for a while now thinking I'd do something with them. Email me if interested in any of the parts. support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris