[Harp-L] Twin Tone store open at Harmonica Planet

After building custom mic's for well over three  decades I've finally
opened an online store.  You can now view  and order my flagship Twin Tone
Microphones, Tone Defender Cables and  a variety of other related items.  This
store is just a sample of what I have available, if you are looking  for
something -be it common or exotic, it's probably on my  shelves.  Stop by often,
I'll be running specials and adding  other products on a frequent basis
throughout the holiday season.

Although you can now order with just a few mouse clicks, I  encourage Twin
Tone clients to engage in a dialogue about  the numerous shell, element,
ergonomic and cosmetic options.  I  remain committed to providing a friendly,
pressure free and highly personal  experience.  Pleased as ever to
communicate in  great depth about these world class products... even if you're 'just
browsing'.

Harp-l Special:  Mention this post and get free shipping on  any Twin Tone
Microphone through October 31

Christopher Richards
Soul' Proprietor - Twin Tone Microphones
Producer - 2013 pre-SPAH Blues Blowoff
Co Producer - Greeley Blues Jam
www. harmonicaplanet.com