[Harp-L] Butterfield documentary and Butterfield biography?

Some years ago I saw, I think it was on Harp-l, that a documentary on Paul Butterfield was in the making.

  Did this fall through? I haven´t seen anything about it since.
  My only recollection is that his son was somehow involved.

Still earlier there was talk about a Butterfield biography. And this time it was in the form of a book (those papery objects some of us still cling to).

Maybe Butterfield wasn´t deemed great enough, in commercial terms, to defend the costs in such projects -- but as I today again listened to his concert from July 29th 1976 it still strikes me as beyond a doubt that in musical terms he was great enough, and it would be interesting with more extensive documentation.

/Martin