Re: [Harp-L] RE: Insurance

Clarion was (is) more expensive and seems to cover classical instruments
and high end stuff. Homeowners covers some things, but with about $1000
deductible, not worth it. I went with MusicPro, which has insured $4,750
worth of listed instruments and equipment for $150 a year. No deductible.

D.

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio