Re: [Harp-L] tilting the harp

DO NOT insert chromatics deep into your mouth. No matter what anyone tells you. All you need is to seal the connection. Technically, you should be able to hang a chromatic from the ceiling by two strings, step up to it, and without using any hands, place the lips upon it and be able to play notes. That's IT. Diatonics are different.

smokey-joe