Re: [Harp-L] Chord changes

Chord changes, like all music theory, is actually ingrained in all of us.

The reason is that we've listened to music done correctly our whole lives.

It is intuitive.

Music theory is just the process of labeling what we already know, so it isn't as hard as one would think.

For instance, when you hear a basic blues tune, can you feel when the chord is about to change to another one? It doesn't matter if you know the names of the chords, just the fact that you "feel" a change coming on that leads to ... "HERE".

If you can, then you are 75% of the way there.

Now you just need to learn how to label the chords.