[Harp-L] Re: SP20 Nails

From: "Brian Stear" <brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Also, bought a used SP 20 the other day. Took off the covers to take
it apart and clean/sanitize and lo and behold......nails instead of
screws.
I wouldnt of thought twice about it, but saw another SP 20 on Ebay,
also with what looked like nails ( different person ). Any of you
customizers experience this?
Did they make them like that for a while? If so, when?
I can always take them out, and use nuts and bolts.

Brian

Having purchased several hundred SP20 that were brand new but had one
damaged cover plate and pre selling most of them to most of the major
harp repair techs on this list, I can tell you, if it comes in a brown
plastic case with a button snap, it has nails.

Dave
www.HarpCentral.com