[Harp-L] Grégoire Maret

Greg is as close to a real jazz cat that we in the harmonica community can call our own--and I told him so! Post modern, by my reckoning--
This clip illustrated his approach pretty well--if the music demands much the listener, well then, man up and pay attention--unless you don't like a challenge 8)
Not every style of music resonates with every listener, but make no mistake--Greg has something to say, and he says it, in as red-blooded a fashion as any sax player!
It's all about the music--and he seems to mean business!
He is also a well mannered and humble guy, my preference when it comes to musicians--nice goes a long way in my book--like that Slim fellow . . .
Or Jon Kip, who should be out doing this modern jazz thing, at least in his area--perhaps he just needs a band . . . Lots of gigs in LA for jazz?
Gary