Re: [Harp-L] Grégoire Maret

Winslow,
I do not believe Larry is talking about 10 years ago.  Although Maret
played 10 years ago, which I remember clearly because it was my first SPAH
and he impressed me.  Larry had already left SPAH by this point.  I believe
this to be true because I had previously studied under Larry at Elkins West
Virginia Blues Week multiple times.  Whatever you may say about Larry, he
is unforgettable and recognizable.  I would have known if he was at my
first SPAH.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com