[Harp-L] Improving a Hohner Educator 10?

Any tips? I haven't worked on Chromatics and the harp is mine. I only know
how to play two songs on it, but am wanting to learn more.

If there are basic customizing tips, I would love to try them! I was
contracted to do a CD release where Clint Hoover was the session player. I
think I can handle the chromatic parts to one of the tunes, but would not
invest in a more expensive chrom at this time. Thanks!