Re: [Harp-L] Christmas blues

Hi Brian... I suggest you try to play any Christmas song you like... :)

"Blue Christmas" is a great song to play on a regular diatonic (richter tuned) harmonica... lots of good bluesy bends in there !

Country-tuned, Paddy Richter,and Melody Maker tuned harps can make a lot of songs easier to play without a lot of bends and overblows...

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" is another of my favorites !

Ken H in OH