[Harp-L] PT Gazell's Thanksgiving Weekend Blowout Sale

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be having a very attractive sale on
my Gazell Method harmonicas this coming weekend. Starting 12:00am this
Thursday the 28th, you can purchase a Gazell Method 1847 Silver for $89.00.
The  Gazell Method Session Steel will be on sale for $59.00.
Both models are available in all 18 Keys & there is no limit on quantity.

This sale ends Monday Dec. 2nd at midnight. These prices reflect a savings
of $11.00 off the regular retail price....don't miss this opportunity!

All my CDs will also be on sale. Here is your chance to get any of my 4 solo
CD¹s at the great price of only $9.99 for Domestic locations and $11.99 for
International Locations.

Order now to ensure delivery in time for Christmas!

Use this link for harmonica sales:

http://www.ptgazell.com/Gazell_Method_Harmonics.html

Don't forget to download the free note layout and tabbed song for
your Gazell Method  half valved harmonica while you are there!

Use this link for CD¹s

http://www.ptgazell.com/Recordings.html

This sale only happens once a year so mark it down and check my website
starting at 12:00am Thursday the 28th.

As usual thanks for your continued support and interest. It's folks like you
who allow independent artists like myself to continue to do what we do
best...make music!

Happy Holidays,
PT
--