Re: [Harp-L] Christmas blues

I few more:

At The Christmas Ball    Bessie Smith
Christmas Time, Pt. 1    Billy Boy Arnold (With The Duke Robillard Band)
Christmas Blues    Canned Heat
Please Come Home For Christmas    Charles Brown
Santa's Messin' With The Kid    Eddie C. Campbell
Christmas Tears    Freddy King
Jingle Bell Jamboree    Keb' Mo'
Merry, Merry Christmas    Koko Taylor
Wintertime Blues    Lester Williams
Five Pound Box Of Money    Michelle "Evil Gal" Wilson
Santa Claus    Sonny Boy Williamson II (Rice Miller)
Sonny Boy's Christmas Blues    Sonny Boy Williamson II (Rice Miller)
Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin'    Albert King
Christmas Comes But Once a Year    Albert King
Back Door Santa    Clarence Carter
Santa Claus Blues    Clarence Williams Blue Five
Merry Christmas Darling    The Fabulous Thunderbirds
I Wanna Spend Christmas With You    Lowell Fulson
Lonesome Christmas    Lowell Fulson

Not blues, but still terrific:

White Christmas    Otis Redding
Merry Christmas Baby    Otis Redding
Every Day Will Be Like a Holiday   William Bell
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)   Darlene Love
New Year's Resolution   Otis Redding & Carla Thomas

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com