 From: brian.irving <brian.irving@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Scottish/Irish tunes

A question for all you trad Celtic musicians!  Which are the commonest keys
for Scottish/Irish traditional tunes?  So far, from my limited collection of
recorded tunes I've identified D and A with some in C.  So harps in A, C and
D would cover them.  Any other harps essential for a gig bag for celtic
jams/open mics?

Brian (dyed in the wool blues man but looking to expand repertoire!)