[Harp-L] Re: pitch shifter

thanks again, Richard

I've tried the line6 hd500's "capo" with no satisfying results
the harp tone gets too much present inside my skull, even with a very loud
speaker screaming towards my face while I'm playing a quieter G harp.
Maybe it could work for 3rd, 4th, 5th shifts, with very good practice and
for simple riffs

You've warned me about all this stuff and I have believed you, but I just
had to experiment ;-)

since a friend of mine has lended me his rig, which is a very good one, I
had the opportunity to test the pitch shift, low and high octaves blend,
synth effects and many others

the octaves up and down blends sounded terrific, lots of sweet clarinets,
zest brass sounds and all the crazyness in between with little eq and tone
changes

it's a pity I live in paradise jabuticaba country because an ehx pog or hog
gets sooooooo expensive here, but I'll figure sth out, there are lots of
monophonic octave shifters around there

thanks again

In technical terms, if you set the pitch shift mix to 100%, the original