Re: [Harp-L] Reed screws

Hi Dale,

As another poster said, you can use 0-80 screws and a tap.  You can get
both of these at McMaster Carr (http://www.mcmaster.com).

Here is a link to the tap:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#2522A751

Here is a link to some screws, 0-80 Stainless 1/8² dia.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#91772A052

They have some 3/32² long as well.  I am not at home and cannot remember
how long the ones are that I use.

Good luck,
Brad