 From: Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx>
To: daledut <daledut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Reed screws

There is a third option for using screws.  Use 0-80 screws and cut the threads in the plate using a tap.  0-80 screws are easy to find and relatively inexpensive.  Not having to fiddle with nuts is also an advantage.  Using screws in a chromatic is more involved because any screw protrusion on the back side of the plates interferes with the attachment of valves.

Vern