[Harp-L] Session Steel Problems

I recently bought a Session Steel in G which I thought was terrific. I have
been using an 1847 in G as a "daily driver" for a few years and the reeds
have (touch wood) so far proved to be 'bullet proof'. I had some problems
with a brass reed in a twelve hole Solist Pro a few years ago, but Seydel
replaced it without hassle even though I was very tardy in returning the
instrument to them.

I have become a convert to stainless steel reeds and hope to buy a few more
Session Steels in "Irish" keys, but I might hold on the low D until this
thread works its way through the forum.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana