[Harp-L] Tom Ball is an AMAZING player (was New Tom & Kenny website)

http://www.tomballkennysultan.com

Hey Tom, taking the time to let anyone on this list who isn't familiar with u what they may be missing.  I truly believe that are one of the best harp players of all time - really, really great (not to mention great singer & total musician).  I've been listening to your 20th anniversary CD lately and am always truly amazed at how good u are.  And to think u are doing the singing while doing all of this amazing playing. I really can't say enuf about it.  And to think that u play out of the box Hohner SP20?  I can't imagine what u could do with a set of really great harmonicas - they're so much better than stock (thanks to Joe Spiers for mine).
  I'll have to get on your new website when I get a chance to see what I've been missing.
 Disclaimer: I know this sounds like a paid commercial, but it's not.
ron
PS: fwiw, I feel the same way about Paul DeLay and Carlos Del Junco - head shaking amazing, all of u.