[Harp-L] New Tom & Kenny website

Our old pal -- and bassharper extraordinaire -- Danny Wilson has now retired from the website hosting biz, which meant I had to try to put together an actual Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan website. Talk about the blind leading the blind! :-)

In any event, here's a sneak peek at the new site. Please forgive the shameless self-promotion -- I promise it won't occur again this decade! :-)

Here 'tis: http://www.tomballkennysultan.com

thanks for your indulgence and cheers to all,
Tom