[Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel

I hate hear that anyone had a bad experience with a harmonica they
purchased.
However, I always tell players to stick with the harp that doesn't blow out
on them.

Steve Shaw - if you have a harp that has been reliable in all your years of
playing then
why would even consider playing something else?  Stick with what works.
 Dance with the one
that brought you to the ball.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but I'm sure the harp company that
builds whatever harp has lasted you through your many gigs will be happy to
have you back.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*