[Harp-L] Cases and keys

I am just a guy learning so I have to ask what I the number of harmonicas your want your case to be able to hold? Looks like 7 is a good number, I just from looking at Amazon & EBay. So I you have 7 spaces in your case, what 7 keys of harmonicas would you have with you?
Last thing, with all of the talk about Suzuki harp & Best Deals Eva I take that the harps go in this order of good to better Folkmaster, Bluesmaster Harpmaster & promaster.
Thanks for any advice. Tony
Sent from my iPhone