Re: [Harp-L] Re: Music Software & Hardware Advice Sought

If it's a Mac you could just use the audio input and record it in Garage Band.

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 9:09 PM, Shuffling <shuffling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd be grateful for any advice about software and/or hardware I'm looking for. Ideally, I'd appreciate recommendations for what to get and where to find it.

(1) Software (or hardware for that matter) that will slow down recorded music without changing the pitch, making it easier to decipher when trying to transcribe it or learn it by ear.

(2) A piece of equipment and any related software by which I can transfer music from cassette tape to a computer or directly to CD.

Thanks,

David