[Harp-L] "Have you Met Miss Jones?"

  Never have posted much of my playing here; after my recent sample of some  diatonic stuff of mine, I thought what the heck...so here's me on chromatic with my group Patient Jazz at a not very well attended gig we did last Saturday. The tune is "Have You Met Miss Jones?" which I thank Michael Rubin for prompting me to learn.
   The recording quality isn't the best, especially for the drums, and as you can hear, I'm very much a work-in-progress as a chromatic player and a jazz player, but it sure is fun doing the work.
Comments welcome.
WVa Bob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VFrojmPP5k&feature=youtu.be