From: daledut <daledut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] RE: Suzuki and Best Deals Eva

Placed my order late Friday night.  Received it today.
Every one of these harps are brand new. In the box and not a scratch on them. The few I've had time to test play beautifully.
I don't know where they got them nor how they sell them so cheap, but these are not repairs or defective or cobbled together from parts.
I would not hesitate to order again from this seller.
Just based on my experience, but I'm happy.
Dale