Fw: RE: [Harp-L] Heads Up: Suzuki harmonicas on sale at Amazon

FYI all, I've just received this urgent message from Suzuki USA, which can be found below in its entirety.  I've contacted Best Deals Eva via Amazon to request that my order be cancelled.  You might want to do the same.

Regards, Richard Hunter