Re: [Harp-L] SCX-56

I have one as well, I bought it at dealer cost shortly after I started working at Suzuki, 3 or 4 years ago. It was quite a bit over $120.
So ask yourself what the story might be with this chrom being sold way below dealer cost.
Here's a hint, the dealer paid less for it ....
Gary

Sent from my iPhone