[Harp-L] SCX-56

Hey Richard, I saw that you bought one of these 14 holers... it is tuned in
the key of C from G in the first hole, right? I'm tempted to get one
because the price is right, but I've been holding out for the Seydel Saxony
Orchestra. I have a couple 16 holers, and they are big and clunky and I
don't care for the extreme ends of the harp, so I was thinking the 12 hole
meisterklasse tuning in the Saxony O. would be great. But I haven't had the
gumption to drop $375 for one. That's a whole lot of money for a diatonic
player like me to put out for a chromatic...