[Harp-L] FS: RCA Black Plate 6L6GC Matched Pair

The highly sought after RCA 6L6GC "Holy Grail" Tubes Black Plate Matched Pair. Smooth, full-bodied sound.

Perfect for your Bassman or Super Reverb. Will work just as well in other amps that use 6L6's.

I want to offer them up to harmonica players first, cuz the guitarists that will see them on ebay will climb all over each other to snag 'em.

First $175 plus S/H takes 'em before I put them on ebay.

Thanks,
Ray.
--
Booking: 503.510.5921