[Harp-L] Helge Tallqvist Band feat. Ina Forsman

Hi everybody,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-2iELALK5o Link to the music video "What Have I Done" . Produced by Also Starring, director and script Anna-Maria Hutri from Island. Could call it a short film, old school music video. This can happen if you treat your lady bad.

I came out with a new cd with Idols Finland finalist 18 eyars old Ina Forsman on vocal. More of the band, audioclips, videos on my webbsite www.helgetallqvist.com. Well, hope you like the music video and if you want to order the cd you can do it through my webbsite . Best wishes,
Helge Tallqvist
(my earlier cd from 2005 was "Plays George Harmonica Smith". Some might remember the tinbox.