Re: [Harp-L] Joe Filisko

On Nov 2, 2013, at 1:08 PM, Mick Zaklan wrote:

>   Probably the best written piece I've seen on Joe Filisko.  Also the only
> time I've ever heard Joe's approach to the instrument criticized by
> anyone.

So what. Who ever heard of Ellwood the apprentice? lol. Filisko is a gift. To everyone who plays harp. Someone to be savored and enjoyed. I know I do.
And he's humble too. Talks about being nervous around 'heavy weights'. Ha, what a laugh, He can hold his own with anyone. And even surpass most.

>  I'm glad the author gave Joe a chance to respond to his critic:

Yeah, and he veritably handed the guy his head...on a silver plate.
Just my opinion....    smokey-joe