[Harp-L] harp-l slow posting of messages

IWeve been having an issue with sendmail  Sendmail is the program on the
server that processes the mail from the harp-l server.  Twice in the last
couple of weeks it (SM) has been off for more than 24 hrs.  The result
being nothing posts on harp-l.  I have a support ticket in with our host.

In an interesting aside we also ran harp-l out of disk space last week.
That problem was solved but we'll be upgrading disk size sometime in the
near future.  What's using all of the disk space is the archive.
harp-l-listowner