Re: [Harp-L] New Member Introduction

I approach learning a new instrument this way because that's how I learned to learn a new instrument. When I was 6 mrs McKinney not only taught me the beginnings of 12 years of classical piano study. She taught me a framework of rigor and discipline for learning that served me well in learning new instruments for the rest of my life. Our roads may come with different bends, but the destination is the same. ð