Re: [Harp-L] Harp Mic Recommendation Sought

I agree with the the others who suggested the SM57. Get one at Guitar
Center with an XLR cord in case you have to plug into the PA. Also buy a
1/4" male adapter for the XLR cord for when you have to plug into an amp.

I would also suggest  a Kinder AFB box, or  the recently released
anti-feedback pedal by Lone Wolf. Essential gear for unknown rigs at open
stages, etc, (in my opinion).