[Harp-L] Looking for Giant Book of Harp Tabs with "Lead Line/Melody" CD -- and who is Jack Earl ?

I'm working on ear training for playing leadlines/melody.

I thought I had seen a giant book of harp tabs that came with a CD which
included the melody of each tune...

I only want the tabs as backup in case I get stuck trying to do it
completely by ear.

I'm looking for all sorts of tunes with great 'clear' lead lines... hyms,
country, standards, rock, blues, etc.

1000 Harmonica Tabs for the diatonic harmonica at
http://www.1000harmonicatabs.com/
 looks good but no CD.

I think that is offered by Jack Earl... but I can not find any video online
of him performing... anybody know who he is and the quality of the
material/tabs? ( I see he has a number of different harmonica web sites)

thanks for any help.