Re: [Harp-L] insperation

When I was in high school, I was influenced by many harmonica players.  My
"HARP" idols were still are Charlie McCoy, Magic Dick, and Peter Madcat
Ruth.  My "TRIO" idols were Jerry Murad's Harmonicats, and Stagg McMann.
My "DUO" idols were The Fabulous Sgro Brothers, and Don Les / Mo Vint.  My
"QUARTET" idols were The Harmonica Express and Harmonica Junction.  My
"JAZZ CHROMATIC" idol was Toots.

These days I find myself listening to Toots, Charlie McCoy, Peter Madcat
Ruth, James Cotton, Bobby Blackhat Walters, Billy Branch, Blues Traveler,
Carey Bell, Corky Siegel, Jason Ricci, Little Sonny, Little Walter, PT
Gazell, Paul deLay, Adam Gussow, Sonny Boy Williamson, Sugar Blue, and many
many more.

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>