[Harp-L] 1. Re: Video-pablo fagundes

and I realize you're kidding about tossing the harmonicas into black hole that is Ebay, but seeing it done proves that it can be done, which makes it a lot less daunting and brings it into the realm of possibility for you, should you want to spend the time.
No more wondering "can this be done on chromatic harmonica?"...

That's very helpful.

jk
jonkip.com