[Harp-L] YouTube dilemma on backgrounds and a vid

   I'm usually not one for pictures, but I think list member Tom Ball does
a great job on his stuff.  Very creative guy.  He's had me weeping and
laughing at various times.  I like his two guitar pieces on YouTube for
their backgrounds, "The Water is Wide"(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IIMGb0_krM) and the Christmas one, "Day by
Day" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYHYomtOzdM).
   Off the subject a bit, I love a well-shot harmonica video, even in a
foreign language that I can't understand.  I've played this one numerous
times; I dig a chromatic player who leans into the reeds hard like this kid
does:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQC7ZsVblus.

Mick Zaklan