[Harp-L] Keep Your Hands To Yourself/ Baker & Caldwell

Last year at SPAH Dallas, I heard Steve Baker & Mike Caldwell light it up
on the party song Keep Your Hands To Yourself in the Hohner booth.  I've
seen 100 guys in sunglasses and fedora ruin that song (Ok.. I have, too),
but they knocked it clean out of the park.

I was just wondering if anyone else on the loop heard them play it and also
wondering if Steve Baker would clue us in on what he was doing.   I
remember a lot of time spent on the high end.  Great work.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*