[Harp-L] diatonic repair

I'm sure this has been covered before but I have a couple of the Crossover Marine band harps that are not very old. A- C and a D, I have an extremely flat draw note on each harp and a stuck high blow. Although I have been playing for 40 yrs. I have not learned how to work on harps. In the past I'd just buy a new one. Harps have gotten so expensive that I can't really afford to do that any more! I'd love to hear how to repair these harps if it is even possible.   John