[Harp-L] Sonny Terry's Boogie - Ending

Sonny Terry is one of the most famous of the traditional blues harmonica
players. In this video series we've played a four chorus boogie, using
Sonny's typical techniques like chugging, hand smacks, tongue blocking,...

In this video we will play the ending of this song. Sonny played similar
endings in several songs like "Hooray, Hooray, This Woman Is Killing Me",
"Boogie Baby",...

This video includes a review of the song at half speed, and also includes a
preview of the next video dedicates to Sonny Boy W II.

I try to accurately reproduce the original, and that everyone can enjoy
playing the blues and country harp.

Hope you enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nRoduDQKrI

In my website you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
https://sites.google.com/site/lostharp/