Re: [Harp-L] Key of E and a guy still learning..

The key of E lies well on guitar.  The I, IV, and V chords are easy to finger with several open strings. Your guitarist friends will use it often. They will tend to avoid the "flat" keys Bb, Eb, Ab, and Db because they must hold down all six strings…not impossible but more difficult.

Vern