[Harp-L] Re: When did fast become good?

I watched Ezekiel Salgado's video.   I liked his tone.   I liked the fact
that he does have some good blues vocabulary.   But I also found the speedy
passages to be annoying.

But I can imagine that if he was playing a gig in front of a young
audience, they'd probably applaud enthusiastically for the speedy
passages..    My advice to Ezekiel would be to listen to a whole lot of
Sonny Boy Williamson II, or Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson and do as they did for
a whole set, then pull out the speedy stuff for your encore if you get one.