[Harp-L] The Ohio State Harmonica Championship July 20 5:00pm

The Ohio State Harmonica Championship.

It will soon be July and time for Chester Shade Historical Association to sponsor the annual Ohio State Harmonica Championship.

Anyone is  welcome to participate regardless of how long they have played. If you know anyone who plays the harmonica,

please pass the word.

The championship is:

place: Chester, Meigs County

date & time: July 20 5:00, on the Chester Commons

1st prize is $300, 2nd prize $150, 3rd prize $75, 4th is $25

This is the 17th year for the Competition. And the winners also will receive T-shirts.

Contact www.chestercourthouse.com for more information and registration or call 740-992-2622.

Hope to see you.

Mary Powell,

Chester Shade Historical Association

Harmonica Championship Coordinator

I am forwarding this information that I just recieved. I have been many times. I have judged a few times. I have competed and come in 5th place. I have competed and not placed at all, but it's always a nice experience with good fellowship with other harmonica players.  There is no fee to enter. Just come and be part of the experience.

Jim Rumbaugh