[Harp-L] Turner BX mic for sale

Hello all,

I have Turner BX microphone for sale, with screw-on connector installed.

The mic is metallic blue and looks beautiful.  The element is a Shure Lo-Z
element with a transformer to make it High-Z.  All the work on the mic was
done by "Mr. Microphone" Dennis Oellig, so it is top-notch in quality.

I have sound clips of me playing the mic, and I am happy to forward those
and some pics of the mic to anyone who is interested.

I'm asking $200.00, shipped in the US.  I will ship overseas, but I'd have
to find out how much it would cost to ship the mic before I'd quote a price.

Thanks,

Bill Lifford