Re: [Harp-L] Huey Lewis

Huey Lewis was overhere in the UK a couple of years ago and was a guest on
one of the morning shows, I cant remember which one. Anyway the interviewer
got round to asking Huey about his harmonica playing. Huey said it was his
greatest passion and pulled out a harp and did some impromptu playing. I
remember being really impressed. He then said he was playing a Dannecker
blues harp and praised tony Dannecker up to the skies, saying how lucky we
are in the UK having Mr Dannecker and his services. It was what got me onto
Dannecker harps and ive played them solely ever since. Another guy who uses
Dannecker harps is your very own Mr Bruce Willis !!

Gary