[Harp-L] Subject: More on Huey Lewis - Videos

More on Huey Lewis:

this is an interview with Bonnie Hunt in 2009 (when he was 59 - he's  62
now--astonishing, I know), talking about his beginnings at age 16 bumming
around Europe playing his harmonica and even busking in Marrakesh for tiny
amounts of money, enCOURAGED by his own father to take a year off before
starting College. It might encourage some up and coming musicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyJ78iyo48I

And here's a video posted here before: Huey in Tokyo in 1988 where he takes
 immense pleasure in playing his harmonica before segueing into Working for
a  Living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKM5LpFU1Pc

I can't imagine him being deliberately mean to an audience member  since
he's long been known to be a down to earth and just genuinely nice guy,  but
knowing that he has an extremely dry sense of humour (just watched an
interview done fairly recently at his ranch in Montana where he straight-faced
talks about a man of his stature having to do his own laundry (he's kidding)
because he gave his laundress the week off, perhaps his humour was
misunderstood? Here's that clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e96aIppaaqY

 People who like to kid and have a slightly sarcastic (but funny)  sense of
humour are very often misinterpreted. I should know. ;)

Elizabeth