From: Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 9:03 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH Question - Blues Blowdown

Hello Happy Harpers,

I'm making plans to attend SPAH in St. Louis in August this year, and I am wondering if there is an "off-campus" blues blowdown show in the works as in past years, and if so, what day will it take place? (and where, and who will be playing?)

My guess is that it would take place the evening of Tuesday, Aug. 13, but I'd like to be certain.

Can someone in the know tell me?
Thanks!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M (Mojo Red)