[Harp-L] Mike Caldwell's '30 Reed Rag' on X-Reed SUB30

One of the best things about SPAH 2012 was jamming with country/bluegrass
virtuoso Mike Caldwell, a great player with a cheeky sense of humour. Mike
is not only a brilliant improviser but also a fine composer. He loves adding
a jazzy tinge to his playing and was keen to try our X-Reed SUB30 for Swing
& Ragtime music.

Within a week of receiving it he sent me his wonderful original composition
"The 30 Reed Rag", which shows off the potential of the extra reed format
for jazzy playing on the 10 hole diatonic. It's the first track you can hear
on this link:

http://x-reed.com/feedback.php

Mike endorses Hohner harmonicas for most of his playing but likes the X-Reed
for when he needs those extra chromatic notes. Check out his website:

http://www.mikecaldwellmusic.com/

Brendan & Zombor

www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>